Rise and Shine Casserole
Getting up early for a sunrise service on Sunday? Looking for something to do with leftover Easter ham? Have a ton of family spending the night, and you need breakfast fast? Give this recipe a shot!
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange hash brown patties on the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and ham over patties.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and mustard in a large bowl using a whisk; pour over ham. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake until edges are golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes more.
But wait! This recipe can also be tweaked by adding a ton of other ingredients like chives, mushrooms, and other veggies. Don't have hash browns? Substitute with toast, bagels, or other goodies.