Pistachio Fluff Fruit Salad
This is a light and fluffy dessert salad based on pistachio pudding; the pudding is made lighter with the addition of whipped topping. Add an extra can of mandarin oranges, if you like.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dump instant pudding into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pineapple, and mix well.
- Mix in whipped topping.
- Stir in bananas, marshmallows, fruit cocktail, and mandarin oranges.
- Cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.