Lean and tender, pork tenderloins are perfect for the grill. This zesty marinade makes tenderloins even more tender than they already are. Serve slices on pita with onions, tomatoes, and tzatziki.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed. Taste the marinade for tartness. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering. Place tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade. Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.