Portobello mushroom make a tasty and healthy addition to any meal. Though Ron Swanson might disagree, you can double this recipe and serve as a main dish with rice. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Spread mixture over gill side of the mushroom caps.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place mushrooms over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.