A recipe taking the Internet by storm right now is a light, fluffy bread that is carb free. All that you need to make this tasty treat are a few simple ingredients and skill with a mixer. Get ready to whip up some cloud bread!
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, very soft
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar together in a separate bowl using a wooden spoon and then mixing with a hand-held egg beater until mixture is very smooth and has no visible cream cheese. Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
- Carefully scoop mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming 5 to 6 "buns".
- Bake in the preheated oven until cloud bread is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.