Looking for a refreshing salsa for a warm summer evening? This is our favorite. Serve with tortilla chips. This is also fantastic served on white fish.
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic. Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil. To blend the flavors, refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.