Easy Herb Stuffing
Make this savory stuffing, featuring poultry seasoning and thyme, a holiday tradition at your house. The oven-baked stuffing is the perfect complement to roasted turkey or turkey breast.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 12 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.