This pie has a chocolate crumb crust and a creamy peanut butter filling. Garnish pie with grated chocolate or chocolate cookie crumbs, if desired.
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine 1 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup butter; press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and vanilla until smooth. Whip the cream, and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Gently spoon filing into crust. Garnish pie with chocolate or cookie crumbs if desired. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.