Crock-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Jordan Smith from New Haven, WV shared this recipe that quickly went viral on Facebook last year. This dip is sure to wow at your next tailgate party, pot luck or holiday gathering.
- 4 - large boneless chicken breasts boiled & shredded
- 1 - 16oz bottle ranch
- 1 - 14 oz bottle of Franks Red Hot
- 1 - 5 oz bottle of Frank’s Red Hot (19 oz total)
- 3 - 8 oz blocks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 - 8 oz bag of shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 - 8 oz bag of shredded Monterey/Colby Jack
Add all ingredients to a crock pot for 90-120 mins on high.
Note: The additional 5oz bottle of Frank’s is optional, I just like a little extra kick so I used 19oz total instead of 14oz.