This is a light and fluffy dessert salad based on pistachio pudding; the pudding is made lighter with the addition of whipped topping. Add an extra can of mandarin oranges, if you like.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped, or to taste
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped, or to taste
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced, or to taste
- 4 green onions, chopped, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (such as Grey Poupon(R))
- 2 kosher dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh dill, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower and 1/2 cup water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain. Place edamame in a microwave-safe bowl; cook in the microwave until tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower, edamame, eggs, celery, bell pepper, yogurt, radishes, green onions, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, olive oil, garlic, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; toss to distribute.