- Before or at the time of collecting personally identifiable information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personally identifiable information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by US law.
- We will only retain personally identifiable information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personally identifiable information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personally identifiable data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personally identifiable information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personally identifiable information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personally identifiable information is protected and maintained.
- Personally identifiable information is collected only via third-party, GDPR compliant systems (see below).
- Those subscribing to our mailing lists prior to May 25, 2018 outside the United States have been purged from our systems.
- The services and products outlined on our site are intended for customers located in the United States only.
Data Collection and Retention Systems
In an effort to be more transparent, below is a list of every application we use that has the potential to come in contact with customer data (whether personally identifiable or not).
*Note that due to credit card processing regulations, we never store card information. It is sent via point-to-point encryption at the time of the transaction.
**Payment Card data is never handled directly by our point-of-sale systems (Acceo-Logivision). The only personal information stored is Market Rewards and Wholesale Invoicing data.
Effective: 5/22/2018 Rev. 3