Bob's Market and Greenhouses' total compensation package is more than just your paycheck - it includes an assortment of benefits that provide financial protection, help you save for the future, and allow you to enjoy personal time. Medical and dental care, life insurance, disability protection, and savings programs are just some of the benefits available. At Bob's, you have the flexibility to create your own benefits package by choosing the plans that are best suited to meet your needs and those of your family.
Personal wellness amid the entire Bob's Market and Greenhouses team will, ultimately, lead to more productivity, energy and focus. That's why we provide eligible team members with competitive benefits that include:
- Health Care Plan (coverage after 90 days of employment and an annual 1500 hours per year work schedule)
- Dental Plan
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Funeral Leave
- Performance-based compensation (bonus system)
- Low earnings supplement for WV employees
- 8% Employee Store Discount
- AT&T phone service discount
- Annual free blood work / health screen
- Annual free on-site tax return prep.
This summarizes benefit and policy terms for Bob's Market and Greenhouses, Inc. It does not discuss every detail of the plan under which benefits are made available and it does not present some technical aspects of the plans that may affect your right to participate in or receive benefits. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the plan documents and this communication, the plan documents will control. The Company reserves the right to change or terminate benefits at any time.